Earliest check-in 14:00, Number of luxury rooms 0
3-13-1 TAKANAWA MINATO-KU, 108 8612 Tokyo, Japan
- Station (Tokyo - Shinagawa Railway Station) 0.54 km
- City centre (Tokyo) 7.5 km
- Airport (Tokyo International Airport (HND)) 9.74 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Health and beauty center
- Fitness centre
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Business center
Evaluations of GRAND PRINCE TAKANAWA
Great location near Shinagawa station with lot of good food and shopping nearby. Rooms are a decent size, bed and pillows are comfortable and clean.
The gym is pretty terrible, only two treadmills and two bikes.
Located in the center of Tokyo
Very accommodating and friendly staff. Were able to help with food allergies in addition to the normal travel requests. Beautiful gardens made for a very peaceful and relaxing stay.
Good shuttle bus service to Shinagawa Station. Convenient train services to Toyko.
No early check in whatsoever!
- Connected from both Airports via Bus Services - Large facility and professionally managed - Close to Shinagawa Railway station (incl. Shinkansen high speed trains)
- Higher Price (but i think normal for Japan/Tokyo)
Central position, nice and quite garden
No WiFi in the hotel + Customer must pay 1000 Yen to have the WiFi in the room. I ask to have a non smoking room but I received a smoking room, that wasn't possible to exchange. If you stay in this hotel, pay attention that the address of the hotel and the name of the hotels (Takanawa, New takanawa and shin takanawa Prince hotel) don't match in Google Maps with reality (GPS position of NEW takanawa prince hotel is : 35.629954,139.733314).
good hotel, nice garden, close to many convenient facilities