Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 247, Number of single rooms 229, Number of double rooms 229, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, Number of junior suites 8, Number of apartments 10, Number of rooms with air conditioning 247, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 221, Children's beds/cots 6, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-02-17
Arnulfstr. 35, 80636 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.75 km
- City centre (München) 2.29 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.32 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.04 km
Ideally located in the city centre,the Hackerbrücke S-Bahn stop is just a 1-minute walk away & a tram stop at your doorstep.The main station is at 5 min.by walk & Marienplatz & Karlsplatz at 10 min.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 18,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool open from 10:00.00 until 21:00.00
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 247 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 247 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 12:00.00
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Eurostars Grand Central
INTERNET CONNECTION SPEED!!! Come on it's a 4* hotel - you'd expect it to have at least DECENT internet speeds but what I had to use was laughable.
The fitness room and sauna.
I could not open the window. I am allergic to dust and freshing the air is necessary to sleep well.
everything great except noise level
Nice room and good price for it. 25-30 minutes wallk to the city center. Tram station right in front of the hotel and also metro station nearby (3-5 minutes walk).
The specious room and gym/wellness corners :) The breakfast offers a variety of different flavors.
The gym room is poor equipped; only one running machine is not enough for a such large hotel. TV programs mainly are in German. As a person who speaks only English wasn`t possible to watch anything.
Very good breakfasts.
The heating was loud - I turned off at night.
big room so enough space
The interior decorating is not my style but that is my opinion.
The hotel is modern and clean situated in a good position in Munich.
The fitness room is very small.
Great hotel and location. Wit the tram it is only 4 stations to Karlsplatz (Stachus) in the heart of Munich. Costs you 140 € for the ticket. From there you can stroll the city centre all the way down to Hofbräuhaus.
Great hotel recommended