Hotel built in 1961, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 48, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 34, of which have 2 separate beds 25, of which have a double bed 30, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 5, Number of rooms with air conditioning 26, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 27, Number of business rooms 27, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 48, Family rooms available 14, Children's beds/cots 3, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 6 rooms
Bayerstr. 95, 80335 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.45 km
- City centre (München) 1.84 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.64 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 2.89 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9 EUR
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 9 EUR
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Internet TV
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Temperature controls in 26 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Chinese TV channel
- Water boiler in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 12 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 0 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Storeroom for skiing equipment
- Medical service
- Local map and destination/city information in Mandarin
Evaluations of Jedermann
Clean Room and appropriately furnished. Sufficiently silent.
Breakfast just sufficient and too much oriented to a german style breakfast.
Friendliness and competence of the hotel staff
Location is good // Parking for 9€ / day round the corner
Location and friendliness, competence, and obligingness of the staff.
The apparent lack of a laundry service.
We arrived on an overnight train at 7am in the morning and we were lucky enough for a room to be vacant and ready to go, so they were very accommodating especially during Oktoberfest. The most comfortable bed and pillow in my 6 weeks of travel. The breakfast was tasty. Staff were always friendly. Great location for Oktoberfest and walking to/from the main train station. Easy walk into the main part of town. Can take about half hour to get to the other side, though there are trams available.
Friendly and helpful staff. Location!
Staff was nice and helpful ... provided maps without asking. Close to HBF.
Noise level on the street (ambulance, S-Bahns) was a little high with the window open.
The room was comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was good and the location was both quiet and convenient to the train station.
Jedermann is by far my favorite hotel in Munich.
Very much accessible especially the tram is just outside the hotel. Internet connection is also very good.
Single room is quite small but generally ok for a night is stay. There is also a bit of foul odor when you enter the room.