Hotel built in 1890, Last complete renovation 2003, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 87, Number of single rooms 40, Number of double rooms 47, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 10, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel closed from 2009-12-23, to 2009-12-27, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 87, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-03-23
Istedgade 6, 1650 Copenhagen, Denmark
- Station (Copenhagen) 0.0 km
- City centre (Copenhagen) 0.5 km
- Airport (Copenhagen Kastrup Airport (CPH)) 8.41 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 DKK
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 150 DKK
- Garage is a 5-minute walk away
- Executive/business floor
- Solarium Fee 30,00 DKK
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 DKK Fee per day 0 DKK
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:15 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 DKK Cost per day 0 DKK
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Iron + ironing board in 1 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 0 DKK
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of City Hotel Nebo
Cleanless of the flood
CENTRAL LOCATION, BESIDE CENTRAL TRAIN STATION
NOISE ISOLATION TO STREET BAD ROO VERY SMALL AND OLD AREA IS KIND OF REDLIGHT DISTRICT
Strategic location. Just 5 minutes walk from central station. Very clean. The staff are very kind and full of smile. Location to any part of copenhagen is very close. Highly recommended to stay for everybody.
Fabulous location, very clean and comfortable rooms, excellent value for money. The sink in the room comes very handy.I would most definitely stay there again.
Very good location
Nähe zum Bahnhof!
The central location. The friendliness of the staff. The price.
Extremely noisy. Very old. Curtains let all the light in. Impossible to sleep in the night because of the combination of street light and noise.
GOOD CENTRAL LOCATION. EASY TO GET TO MOST LANDMARKS.EASY ACCESS TO TRAIN AND BUS SERVICES. GREAT PRICE FOR THE HOTEL STAY.
EVERYTHING WAS FINE.
Great location for exploring Copenhagen. Superb value in a city where hotels tend to be quite expensive. Large breakfast room with nice courtyard and fountain. Room furnishings seemed new. Very comfortable bed. Flat screen TV with many channels. Toilets and showers on corridor were kept clean.
Economy single room was small but adequate.