Hotel built in 1920, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2008, Total number of rooms 23, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Hotel closed from 2009-12-24, to 2009-12-24, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 6, Number of business rooms 6, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Certified Golf Hotel, No-smoking room 13, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 1 rooms
An der B27, 72379 Hechingen, Germany
- Station (Tübingen Hauptbahnhof) 21.51 km
- City centre (Hechingen) 12.59 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 44.2 km
- Highway (A81 - Empfingen) 17.59 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 23 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Changing mat for babies
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Parking directly by the hotel
Evaluations of Brielhof
Ganz nett eingerichtet.
Personal unfreundlich, ich durfte im Keller meine Sachen buegeln.........unmoeglich!
Very well located for a visit to theHohenzollern castle. It has a nice trail that starts at the hotel and takes you all the way to the castle.
Ich war gut überrascht, das Hotel war perfekt für diese Kategorie und Preis. Das Einzige was nicht gestimmt hat war die Entfernung von Tübingen, da sind mehr als 25 km und nicht 18 km.
Rooms and restaurant were good but...
The room was on the highway and it was fast impossible to sleep. Noises are the only weak point, but impossible to accept.