Hotel built in 1990, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 27, Number of single rooms 13, Number of double rooms 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on saturday, Reception manned at weekends from 10:00, to 15:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 21:30, Earliest check-in 08:00, Latest check-out 15:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 2, Children's beds/cots 2
Obertorplatz 11, 72379 Hechingen, Germany
- Station (Tübingen Hauptbahnhof) 19.6 km
- City centre (Hechingen) 0.51 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 42.27 km
- Highway (A81 - Empfingen) 17.98 km
The hotel Klaiber is attractively located right in the centre of Hechingen, only 2 kilometres from the station. Situated at the foot of the impressive Hohenzollern Castle, the historical residential city also offers numerous churches and secular buildings which are worth visiting.
6:00 AM to 9:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 21:00.00 Closed saturday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider hotspot
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Iron + ironing board
- Soundproof windows
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 27 rooms
- Hotel safe
- Porter service
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Klaiber
Das Hotelzimmer (und die ganze Hoteletage) war bei Ankunft nicht geheizt (trotz 6 Grad Außentemperatur im November). Das Hotelzimmer hat unangenehm gerochen und war nicht gelüftet. Nicht zu empfehlen! Room was not heated and had a bad smell. Uncomfortable stay, not recommended!
close to local restaurants and shopping
Check in process
Extremely nice and helpful staff. Food was excellent. Hotel was spotless. Loved it!!!
IT WAS QUITE ´´OK´´ AND FRIENDLINESS AND SERVICE GOOD, BUT SEE BELOW ...
QUITE ANNOYING THAT RECEPTION CLOSED AT 18:00 ... ALSO QUITE ANNOYING THAT THEIR OWN RESTAURANT CLOSED AT 18:00 RECOMMENDING ONE WHICH WAS A SIGNIFICANT DISTANCE AWAY DESPITE OFFERED SHUTTLE SERVICE.