Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 25, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Health and beauty hotel
Sucre Oe2-36 Entre Guayaquil y Flores, 170150 Quito, Ecuador
- City centre (Quito ) 3.0 km
- Airport (Nuevo Aeropuerto Internacional Mariscal Sucre (UIO)) 16.31 km
With a stay at Boutique Hotel Plaza Sucre, you'll be centrally located in Quito, steps from Manuela Saenz Museum and Santo Domingo Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Santo Domingo Church and Bolivar Theatre.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Satellite TV
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Room service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Boutique Hotel Plaza Sucre
noisy very early in morning...very hard to sleep
very helpful staff good help with my lost baggage
The plaCE WAS CLOSED, no one would answer door. The cab driver told me it was in a very dangerous area I would not recommend this hotel oe your service to anyone.
Very nice staff, great artwork, and overall great location.
- very, very clean room - rooms do not stink, the entire hotel has a really nice smell - some staff are friendly and some are ok - staff are very helpful and they speak really good English even on the phone - ambiance was great // uses light from the sky - free internet - very good location! about 2 blocks from Plaza Independencia I would definitely book this hotel when i go back to Quito and have already recommended it to some travellers I met during my stay there.
- although i did not get any street noise, i can hear sounds from the guests. the rooms do not block these noises. i probably would have not been able to sleep if there are more guests. if the hotel changes the room to block noise, they would get a 5-rating for everything - the breakfast is already good but not if you are staying for long as it is repetitive // no toaster but you use waffle maker for the toast - no minibar // no kettle and no radio but description says there is. - cable tv is ok // nothing great and on my last night, the tv wont shut off!