Hotel built in 1932, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 100, Number of single rooms 36, Number of double rooms 64, of which have 2 separate beds 24, of which have a double bed 40, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, Number of junior suites 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 100, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 51, Children's beds/cots 2
Petrinjska 71, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Station (Zagreb - Glavni kolodvor/Railway Station) 0.3 km
- City centre (Zagreb) 0.89 km
- Airport (Zagreb Airport (ZAG)) 9.91 km
- Highway 5.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 17,00 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:30.00 and from 11:00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 100 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Meets ISO 14001 environmental management standard
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 14:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Best Western Premier Astoria
Very close to city centre.
Rooms are bit small, but that is not to much of an issue.
Breakfast was of amazing quality, fruit and vegetables taste was excellent. I got a room upgrade on the 6th floor. Although near the city center it was calm. Hotel staff was very friendly
There is only one minor thing to mention: it took quite a while to get hot water. But never mind.
the staff is very kind, wellcomeness and positive. The hotel is well located to the center and at the rather quiet street.
The room is very small and very close to another building (less than 1m), so during all the day there is no daylight.
Very friendly and helpful staff, great service, good location, fine breakfast, free wireless internet, room was clean and functional.
The room was small and the window faced a wall. Slightly overpriced for the lack of space and view.
Excellent location near train station. Friendly and helpful front desk staff.
Nice hotel in centar !
very good position for the city centre
Excellent service, this hotel is really customer oriented! congratulatins. Everything excellent, only the room is a little small.
Very small room!