Hotel built in 1950, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 16, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of junior suites 6, Number of rooms with air conditioning 22, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 17:30, Reception manned from 07:00, to 17:30, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 10, Number of business rooms 10, Pension, City hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 22, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 4
Stubenring 2, 1010 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 2.87 km
- City centre (Wien) 0.65 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 17.83 km
- Highway (Knoten Prater) 1.0 km
The Hotel-Pension Arenberg is located in the historic area of Vienna, near the world famous Ringstraße. It is centrally located, just 5 walking minutes away from the underground station. The airport's City Airterminal is just 350m away. St. Stephan's Cathedral and Vienna's city centre are within walking distance, too.
7:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 28 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 28 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:21.00 Closed saturday,sunday
- Outdoor swimming pool closed from 2009-11-01
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Door with security chain in 22 rooms
- Door with security lock in 22 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 00:00 o'clock to 06:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 10 rooms
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 22 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 22 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Childcare from age # Hourly rate 35 EUR
- Babysitter Hourly rate 35 EUR
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Arenberg Boutique Hotel Zentrum
The staff are very friendly. The location of the hotel is very good, it can be reached easily by metro and by tram. The quality of breakfast has been excellent with a large variety of options. There is a very good selection of newspapers in the breakfast area every morning
Hotel location was very good. The reception staff were good. And the breakfast was excellent, along with good service.
Awkward to to get into the hotel. Housekeepping was minimal, did not replace wet towels, removed face cloths after the first day and never replaced them. The shower soap dipenser come out of its bracket, it was never corrected.
Location was excellent, nice athmosphere in public spaces
No minibar at room
Booking conditions say that credit card won't be charged unless not arrived to the hotel. I booked the room 1 month in advance and they blocked the price immediately after booking. =( Also, my room 24 was near the reception, walls are thin, therefore I heard everything they were talking about and had problems going to sleep.
Breakfast highly exceeded our expectations. Fantastic.
Had problems checking out, since I had to leave early. Staff in the evening vere not use to making ´´check out´´ i assume.
Cute and clean hotel with great shower! Wide spread of breakfast was included and and wifi was available! It was an extremely easy walk to the train station (Wien Mitte) where there is a train (CAT) that goes directly to the airport for 10 euro. The staff didn't know about this at all and suggested we take a taxi for 42 euro. Once we discovered this option, the staff also said it was too far to walk to the train station. In actuality, it took us under 10 minutes to walk with luggage and it was so easy! I would suggest that the hotel staff learn about this option CAT train to the airport as it would be a huge selling point for location!
Very friendly. Great location! Had a great breakfast & was inexpensive.
The front desk staff didn't know the best way to get to the airport. The CAT was 3 blocks away & was sooo easy to get to & the front desk staff said it was hard to do & far away. The hotel should advertise that their location is convienent to the CAT & I'm sure it would bring in more business!
Excellent ***** breakfast. Walking distance to the city centre.
Reservation of taxi did not work - one hour too late, fare 20% too high.
Very convenient to the CAT line.