Hotel built in 1600, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 111, Number of single rooms 37, Number of double rooms 72, of which have 2 separate beds 32, of which have a double bed 40, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 15, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 111, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 111, Children's beds/cots 3, WKO-FVH Rating 4, WKO-FVH Rating valid until 2016-06-17
Taborstr. 12, 1020 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 3.26 km
- City centre (Wien) 0.78 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 18.21 km
- Highway (Zentrum) 3.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 26 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants in 15 rooms
- Temperature controls in 120 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Stefanie
Clean and friendly staff in the hotel.
Garage parking has additional cost
Great hotel with ideal location.
the breakfast is really good.
church bells are too loud.
- central location, but room was quiet - very friendly staff - old-fashioned (in a positive way), with room equipment & bathroom adequately up-to-date (e.g. antique furniture, but extendable table and sockets /free WLAN around to work with notebook)
- long ´´rush hour´´ in breakfast room after 8:30, difficult to find a free place, although the room is nice very hectic athmosphere with both staff from service+kitchen and guests constantly passing by. I wondered if it would be an option to locate the buffet next to the entrance instead of opposite end of the room so that everybody has to pass by the table rows. Only enjoyed breakfast at 8:00.
Very nice place with friendly staff, conveniently located
Better sound insulation from the hallway would be nice.
Good staff, Good processing of demands.
Das Personal des Hotels ist sehr freundlich, aufmerksam und jederzeit hilfsbereit. Man fühlt sich geborgen.
Die Ausstattung des Zimmers entspricht nicht mehr ganz dem dafür verlangten Preis.
Friendly, helpful Reception staff. Excellent breakfast.
Room was hot and stuffy. Double bed against a wall. Poor quality evening meal (dried up, re-heated roulade meat).