Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 51, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 25, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 26, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 24, Children's beds/cots 3
Rue du Vieux Palais 33, 76000 Rouen, France
- Station (Gare Centrale de Rouen) 0.1 km
- City centre (Rouen) 0.84 km
- Airport (Rouen Airport (URO)) 9.08 km
The Best Western Hôtel Littéraire Gustave Flaubert is located in the historic centre of Ruon. Just a 10-minute walk will take you to the Notre-Dame Cathedral. The Musée des Beaux Arts with its many interesting works of art is just 800 metres away.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 13 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 9 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 9 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Best Western Hôtel Littéraire Gustave Flaubert
At a few metres from the lively Place du Marché with its restaurants and shops, this hotel has been very tastefully rennovated in 2015. The rooms are very quiet as they look over the interior courtyard, for me this is the best hotel so far in Rouen centre.
A little hard to find in the car, as the hotel is in a road not open to traffic - you have to press a button to gain access which they forgot to mention.
Very well located to visit city center.
Room color dark brown, it's a little depressing while the room is really OK
You are in the middle of everything ´´Rouen´´. Bars, caffes, turist atractions are all at you disposal.
for the HUGE price I would have expected better room quality, free parking, better breakfast and english speaking staff.