Hotel built in 1976, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 125, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 125, Family rooms available 20
7 rue Croix de Fer Rue des Arsins - Accès Parking, 76000 Rouen, France
- Station (ROUEN RIVE DROITE) 1.5 km
- City centre (Rouen) 0.25 km
- Airport (Rouen Airport (URO)) 8.57 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Hôtel Mercure Rouen Centre Cathédrale
central, quiet, clean, ...... great!
only parking possibility is in the hotel's garage, which is even more narrow than the narrow roads of this town. So, if you cannot drive your big car, leave it at home. :-)
Excellant position in the centre of town. Garage for car parking. Walkable to restaurants shops cathedral etc.
Lacks any charm but clean and very central.
Great location next door to cathedral and in the centre of old town. Comfortable rooms and good breakfast.
None. Thought it was really good.
Very welcoming, patient and pleasant staff at the front desk. Excellent breakfast. Location is really superb.