Style of hotel and ambience
The Arthotel Munich offers its guests a cultivated international atmosphere and individual service. The tastefully and comfortably furnished rooms have shower/WC, TV, telephone, minibar and free Wi-Fi internet. As a special feature, the hotel showcases changing exhibitions of modern art.
Special features of the hotel
Wi-Fi is free. All rooms are air-conditioned. Economy Rooms in ANNEX are not air-conditioned. For the problem-free parking, we could offer you one of the parking spots at our hotel garage. Price 15,- € per night. (Reservation is necessary).
Hotel built in 1987, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 133, Number of single rooms 24, Number of double rooms 109, of which have 2 separate beds 50, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 30, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 10, Number of rooms with air conditioning 114, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 10, Number of business rooms 10, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 133, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-01-28
Paul-Heyse-Str. 10, 80336 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.31 km
- City centre (München) 1.47 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.43 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.2 km
The Arthotel Munich is located in the city centre of Munich, between the main railway station and the grounds of the munich beer festival Oktoberfest. Due to the central location of the hotel, the pedestrian area and the Marienplatz with the historic town hall are accessible within 10 minutes. All other sights of the city can easily be reached by public transports.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 113 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Arthotel Munich
1. clean bathroom
1. I had to leave at 6:15 a.m. and it was too early to get any breakfast (it starts at 6:30 a.m.) breakfast box was also not available but I had to pay for it anyway! 2. the door of my room (next to the elevator) did not muffle any sound - you could hear even a whisper
Clean and good location
Super price nice atencion and very clean
i was surprise is a very nice hotel
Good location near the main station.
Small poky single room next to the elevator. Dry and dusty and felt as if it had not been used for sometime. Would not return here again.
With regards to price category and situation the hotel is really a good budget friendly choice. Front desk staff is really friendly and professional. From an "art"-Hotel I would have expected another approach to the room decoration the room was clean and functional but also seriouly ugly. The bathroom was nice and new. So for a night it was OK. A good choice and quality with regards to breakfast but with very loudly playing radio. I guess this is a personal taste thing but early in the morning I find it very discomforting to have next to all the room nice radio speakers and music blasting.
The breakfast was great and quite unexpected for this price. The room was small but everything is well thought out and functional. Wifi was free fast and reliable.
I had a ground floor room and soundproofing to the corridor and the reception area could be better.
Steps at front entrance no slope not handicap friendly
The staff are always ready to help and friendly. There is a big variety of food and ample supply of hot water for breakfast. The hotel is about 10 minutes walking distance from the Central Railway station.
The floor of the shower facility is slippery and users especially elderly ones need to be very careful.
Excellent location. Friendly staff could speak English. Good for family as well as individual stay. Good Breakfast.
Clean good service
Room had a smoker smell in it. No extraction fan in the bathroom.