Hotel built in 1984, Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 74, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 68, of which have 2 separate beds 39, of which have a double bed 23, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Number of rooms with air conditioning 74, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 74, Hypoallergenic rooms 4, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-09-12
Mittererstr. 7, 80336 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.35 km
- City centre (München) 1.34 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.36 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.31 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 74 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 74 rooms
- Temperature controls in 74 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 74 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtung/Frühstück oder Wertgutschein
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pay TV
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Metropol
Amazing breakfasts, to get something with the same quality and variety outside would be easily €30 for 2 people. Rooms and amenities also good.
Not a great deal of things to do immediately around the hotel (we were there as tourists). Though transport links make it easy to get anywhere you want. Munich is also very walkable.
breakfast is amazing
Friendly staff, great breakfast, excellent location close to main station and city centre.
My room overlooked car park at rear of hotel. THis got a bit noisy sometimes in the early morning.
Prices should be lower by approx Euro 10.
Breakfast was excellent!
Freundlichkeit des Personals, Laufnähe zum Bahnhof und trotzdem durch Seitenlage sehr ruhig.
Room is big enough and clean. Breakfast is perfect. 房间很大，干净。早餐非常棒！
No door of the shower，the floor of wash room are wet.淋浴房没有门，整个洗手间都湿了。
Great location of the hotel. Close to the downtown and the main train station but the street is quiet and not to noisy. The breakfast is an absolute highlight and the rooms are totally fine. The stuff was extremely helpful. I totally can recommend that hotel.
Amazing staff, location, and breakfast buffet. Was greeted by Gritte (spelling?) after a long flight from the States and her friendly and smiling demeanor made me feel so welcome not only to the hotel but even Munich itself. My room was ready within ten minutes (I checked in early), and everyone was helpful in answering my tourist questions :) I will be recommending this place to all my friends and family who plan to visit lovely Munich in the future.
Not finding this place sooner!