Hotel built in 1894, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 46, Number of single rooms 19, Number of double rooms 27, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 3, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 42, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-08-31
Stuttgarter Platz 14, 10627 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 5.0 km
- City centre (Berlin) 5.28 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 6.1 km
- Highway (A100 - Stadtring Berlin - Kaiserdamm-Süd) 1.28 km
The hotel, located right by the Berlin-Charlottenburg railway station, is easy to reach with public transport and offers quick access to Berlin-Mitte (centre) and the fairgrounds. In the immediate vicinity, you find a good selection of cafés and restaurants. Charlottenburg Castle and Lietzenseepark count among the most popular destinations for outings in the district.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 10:30.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- CD player
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 1 rooms
- Fridge in 1 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 46 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Chinese TV channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
Evaluations of Art-Hotel Charlottenburger Hof
S-Bahn Station Charlottenburg across the road, easy to reach. Several Restaurants nearby
no car parking facilities
It was right next to the sbahn station, very convenient. The room was clean and since I was on the top floor and facing the courtyard, quiet.
The bed wasn't of high quality. If I'd had neighbors, I'd have heard them (thin walls and noisy hallway). Breakfast wasn't well-stocked. I only ate the first morning, and decided it wasn't a good value and didn't take it the other days.
I like very much your hotel.
Very easy to reach with public transport when coming from Tegel airport. The hotel is ideally connected with S and U Bahn, the area around the hotel is very pleasant with shops, pubs and restaurants. Try www.genazvale.de/ a georgian restaurant just around the corner which we liked a lot. Finally it's really nice to have a computer with internet connection for free use in you room.
Hotel was in an excellent location, accross the road from the metro station. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Free internet plus computer were provided in the room.
Bathroom and toilet were very tight. Particularly the toilet. Yo use the toilet comfortably you had to leave the toilet door open. The toilet also had a very bad urine smell, I think the toilet floor needed a clean with a strong cleaner.
Convenient location, clean and generally quiet.
Friday and Saturday night the cafe / bar downstairs is busy till late, I worry whether it would be even noisier in summer when people move into the coutyard.
Friendly and helpful personnel. Quiet, well-located. Price ok, but description on hotel.de leaves one expecting better! Would use again, however.
Difficulties in connecting on computer to network // wireless service would be an improvement. Unable to download any files from internet needing on Microsoft Office (apparently due to data protection?).