Hotel built in 2004, Last complete renovation 2004, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 34, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 28, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, Number of apartments 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 5, Family rooms available 1
Dahlmannstr. 7, 10629 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 5.13 km
- City centre (Berlin) 5.24 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 6.49 km
- Highway (A100 - Stadtring Berlin - Kurfürstendamm(Schwarzbacher Straße)) 1.49 km
This 3-star hotel can be found in a quiet side street off Berlin’s world-famous Kurfürstendamm shopping street, just 400 metres away from the Adenauerplatz underground station. From the nearby underground station, you can reach famous attractions, such as the Gedächtniskirche (memorial church), Berlin Zoo and the KaDeWe department store in less than 10 minutes. The ICC trade fair is just 1.5 kilometres away from the Hotel Orion, and is easily accessible using the 149 bus service. Hotel Rooms: 51.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 4
- Cable TV
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection in 34 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 34 rooms
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 4 rooms
- Fridge in 4 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 7,50 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Orion
The service was bad.
Excellent location, great neighborhood
Having to plug in the TV power cord and to crank up the heating radiators. I would have been nice not to notice these things. The staff was slow to refill the empty plates and bowls at breakfast.
clean, friendly very good breakfast. Great value for money
I liked breakfast !
You have to sign in internet (very weak!!!) in every 10 minutes which is sooo annoying! There is bad smell in the rooms and corridors. You can definitely have better options for this price in Berlin.
Nearby everything: Messi, Restaurants, etc...
Quit quarter, close to airport, good service
Breakfast is great! Thank you.
no water in the room, wifi is low and the quality is poor.
Absolutely loved our stay, the hotel was perfect and the staff brilliant. We especially loved the breakfast - lecker!!!! We will stay again next time we are in Berlin! Thank you - Marie & Stefan