Hotel built in 1983, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 48, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 28, of which have 2 separate beds 16, of which have a double bed 12, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 48
Corneliusstr. 82, 40215 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 1.11 km
- City centre (Düsseldorf) 1.44 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 8.6 km
- Highway (A46 - Düsseldorf-Bilk) 2.33 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 11,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator LAN1
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider LAN1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Antares
The room was mostly well cleaned.
The hotel is on a four lane street separated by a tram line. The windows are extremely outdated. The room hence was very noisy from very early in the morning to very late at night. WiFi coverage through out the hotel very patchy.
Old room, awfull smell, dirty bathroom, wallpaper old and ripped, old carpet, old unconfortable mattress, the worst pillow in the world. Many other corny details in the room taht were worthy to describe, but no need to tell more when the basic needs were totally inexistant.
Terrible room, very noisy because of the busy street just in front and no sound-isolation, no curtains available, very slow internet, location not as close to train station and city center as described // all in all a very unpleasant stay in Düsseldorf
Great value for money and superb overnight stay .. good bed and wonderful breakfast !!
Being a regular customer and visitor over the past 7 years, it was the first time I have had a problem with the 'male' receptionist, as I needed to shorten my stay by 1 day and he insisted that i pay for the extra day ... totally unacceptable, having stayed in this hotel hundred's of times and almost daily/weekly between 2007 and end-2009 !!
- noise level was reasonable, dough if someone slamed a door in on the hol-way you would deffenetly hear it and it would wake you up.
- there was no heat in the room // - regular room price was about 40-50 eur a night, but i paid 444 due to the fact that a medical convention was in town // - bathroom door had a big hole in it.
Ok there was a fair in the city, but you cannot ask more than 150€ per night for this hotel! Staff totally unusefull, I asked in the evening for a taxi 6o'clock in the morning, and when I was there the guy didn't call the taxi and was not able to reach the taxi comapny by phone. He had to go on the street to find something. Amazing!
I found the staff queit friendly and willing to asist. I also find the rate very attractive for the service rendered.
Lack of free parking for guest.
fine, clean and very good value for money,
unfortunately there were some other very noisy guests, shouting screaming, beating each other up etc.
Good price-performace ration
Very cheerful/motivated breakfast team, laying out a good breakfast, very good! Very AFFORDABLE at low price, so this needs to be considered in evaluation. The staff was generally friendly.
(1) No WLAN was available because the signal was too weak, although it was one of the important reasons I chose the hotel. (2) I believe I read somewhere about ´´fitness´´ facilities, but I was told there were non, only sauna. To be fair, I must say didn't check it after that. (3) When I arrived there was a lot of hair in my bathroom sink (4) I found the rooms a bit ´´out-lived´´ could do with a remake (5) Noise from the street is loud, but I knew this and accepted that. (6) No room service, for beverages or snacks, no mini-bar. (7) I managed to get a pot of tea when I went to the front desk in the evening, but it was difficult to arrange. Another time the machine was broken. (8) I found it strange that they had a written notice that it was not allowed to take food/beverages into the hotel, especially since they didn't provide any themselves. (9) Cleanup team didn't provide bathroom mat anymore after the first day.