Hotel built in 1969, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2006, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 38, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 31, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of junior suites 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 10, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, No-smoking room 35, Renovation work planned 2015-10-20, to 2015-11-24, in area lobby
Moselstr. 10, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 0.42 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 1.01 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 12.65 km
- Highway (A648 - Anschluß (Theodor-Heuss-Allee)) 2.74 km
The hotel is located in Frankfurt's Bahnhofsviertel district, just a stone's throw from the main station. Start the day with a refreshing walk along the banks of the nearby Main River. In the Römerberg area in the Old Town (approx. 1 km), admire lovely half-timbered houses and the historic town hall. After your sightseeing tour, go for a shopping spree in the pedestrian area around the Zeil shopping street.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- WLAN operator M.E.A. GmbH
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider M.E.A.GmbH
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Ambassador
Location of the hotel close to everything we wanted to do.
Very clean hotel, good location close to Frankfurt Main railway station. The room was very basic but for the price was what you would expect. I recommend this hotel for a short stay.
Too expensive for an very old hotel. The description in the web has nothing to do with reality. Not even the hotel name is true. I made a reservation for Ambassador Hotel but the hotel name is All Seasons. The room pictures are completely different than they really are. This hotel rooms much worse than the picutres and they charged 110 euros/day.
very helpful staff, enjoyed there recommendation of a local resturant.
booked in july for a december stay, expecting my credit card to be charged with the early bird rate, but this was not taken so had to pay the full rate in december.
Very good price-quality ratio, especially compared to many other hotels in the same area. If one needs to find accommodation in this area, I would recommend this hotel. Friendly staff. Perfect location, close to the train station and city center.
Internet was very slow. There was some noise from the street - my room was on the street side. The curtain was very thin - it was not possible to get the room dark, because of the street light. There was no safe in the rooms, although most other hotels in the same area have.
Very good hotel centrally located, excellent breakfast, very helpful and friendly staff, quick check in/out
The hotel is situated near the main railways station of Frankfurt, near the red light area but still away from it so that families can also go there without any hesitation.
Small breakfast area and sometimes some items get finished, unclean common areas, all workers speak bad english, german.
Location for our purposes was great as we were travelling a lot by train during our stay. Hotel it self was totally adequate for all one might need for a city hotel. Room was extremely clean and the breakfast was really good.
The only negative side was the lak of a good sound-proofing, however we slept well as during the night it was quiet enough
Friendly staff, nice furniture, everything ok ecept see below
Rainwater throu the celing