Hotel built in 1969, Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 94, Number of single rooms 21, Number of double rooms 73, of which have 2 separate beds 38, of which have a double bed 24, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 63, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:30, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, No-smoking room 94, Hypoallergenic rooms 38, Family rooms available 6
Moselstr. 10, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 0.4 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 2.0 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 12.65 km
- Highway (A648 - Anschluß (Theodor-Heuss-Allee)) 2.74 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- WLAN operator Unitymedia
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider M.E.A.GmbH
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 63 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Meets ISO 14001 environmental management standard
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Ambassador
Hotel staff needs to have more trust with customers.. I was very unhappy to deposit money to take umbrella during the rain. No other hotel does this.
Location of the hotel close to everything we wanted to do.
Very clean hotel, good location close to Frankfurt Main railway station. The room was very basic but for the price was what you would expect. I recommend this hotel for a short stay.
Too expensive for an very old hotel. The description in the web has nothing to do with reality. Not even the hotel name is true. I made a reservation for Ambassador Hotel but the hotel name is All Seasons. The room pictures are completely different than they really are. This hotel rooms much worse than the picutres and they charged 110 euros/day.
very helpful staff, enjoyed there recommendation of a local resturant.
booked in july for a december stay, expecting my credit card to be charged with the early bird rate, but this was not taken so had to pay the full rate in december.
Very good price-quality ratio, especially compared to many other hotels in the same area. If one needs to find accommodation in this area, I would recommend this hotel. Friendly staff. Perfect location, close to the train station and city center.
Internet was very slow. There was some noise from the street - my room was on the street side. The curtain was very thin - it was not possible to get the room dark, because of the street light. There was no safe in the rooms, although most other hotels in the same area have.
Very good hotel centrally located, excellent breakfast, very helpful and friendly staff, quick check in/out
The hotel is situated near the main railways station of Frankfurt, near the red light area but still away from it so that families can also go there without any hesitation.
Some of the persons at the reception are clever some are not very clever. It depends on your luck. In my last visit I found a bug in the shower. So I wont use this hotel any more.
Small breakfast area and sometimes some items get finished, unclean common areas, all workers speak bad english, german.