Hotel built in 1913, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 70, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 12, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 72
432 Geary St, 94102 San Francisco, United States of America
- Station (San Francisco - 4th and King Street Railway Station) 1.82 km
- City centre (San Francisco) 62.1 km
- Airport (Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK)) 18.19 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 USD Fee per day 0,00 USD
- Mobile phone reception
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 USD Cost per day 0 USD Provider comcast
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Iron + ironing board in 70 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Union Square Plaza Hotel
Clean room Rates were very attractive Close to
Amenities were old Room too dark Much older buidling that need updating
Very affordable, basic and clean.
Very loud from the parking garage outside our window.
Directly located in the heart of SF. Best restaurants in the near and adjacent to the hotel. Ok to sleep and if you searching for an excellent discount rate. In summary clean and affordable. TV and telephone in the rooms.
Loud noise from around the hotel (frontside the street, backside the clima-units are running and in the early morning the stuff from the restaurants are working backstage on the street making noise. Cleaningcars are operating at backside between 4am to 5am collecting rubbish and waste bins. Shower corner should be completely renewed. Hotel-WiFi ´´temporarely´´ not in operation as responded by the servicedesk.
You're in the middle of the city
Parking is a problem and expensive
This hotel is really perfect if you want to stay in the center of San Francisco and be able to walk to Union Square in 1 minute. The room is clean. (It's old, but what are you expecting for that price?) and perfect if you just want to go there to sleep. I forgot my diamond ring in there and I got it back! The cleaning lady found it and they called me and asked me to pick it up. I would have never expected that! I would definitly recommend this place.
It's a little old, like the others said - The walls are dirty.
location, price, staff
old, dirty, loose doorlocks, felt unsafe there since in a room was broken in the day i checked in....
the hotel is probably the best choise is you want to make a thrifty trip to San Francisco. Room quality and accomodation facilities fit their discription. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpfull to me and the room was maintained in tidiness. Excellent price-performance ratio !
remote controle for TV was out of order
The hotel and the rooms are quite small, but clean. The hotel is well situated.
The noise of the neighbourhood in the morning.