Style of hotel and ambience
At the Transmar Travel Hotel expect modern equipped rooms, an elegant restaurant in country house style and a Mediterranean bistro. Look forward to a rich buffet-style breakfast in the mornings. At the restaurant Fichtelstüberl Franconian specialties and international dishes are served. Wi-Fi and parking spaces are complimentary.
Hotel built in 1993, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 115, Number of single rooms 26, Number of double rooms 89, of which have 2 separate beds 35, of which have a double bed 54, Rooms with connecting door 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 60, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 51, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 90, Children's beds/cots 2, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-01-04
Bühlstr. 12, 95463 Bindlach, Germany
- Station (Bayreuth Hauptbahnhof) 3.25 km
- City centre (Bindlach) 0.93 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 65.48 km
- Highway (A9 - Bayreuth-Nord) 1.21 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with security lock in 115 rooms
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Iron + ironing board
- Individually controlled ventilation in 115 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Room service from 05:30.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Transmar Travel Hotel
Lovely hot chocolate and breakfast!
Very loud due to being next to the main road and cleaners entered room almost every morning without waiting for a response.
Sauna & showers very nice, modern and clean.
Sauna relaxation area is rather sterile, cold lighting.
The price was perfect, very nice would stay there again.
The hotel had a very helpful Manager, who took a personal interest in keeping customers happy.
The hotel was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was superb. All requests were promptly responded to.
Location of hotel was a bit more isolated than I had thought. It would have been nice if there was a shuttle service available from the hotel to the market place area of Bayreuth.