Hotel built in 2007, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 319, Number of suites (separate rooms) 12, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
400 Courthouse Square, 22314-5700 Alexandria, United States of America
- Station (Washington) 11.68 km
- City centre (Alexandria) 1.89 km
- Airport (Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)) 5.95 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of The Westin Alexandria Old Town
Everything, beautiful hotel // room was clean and you could smell that it had just been done.
Extremely convenient to US Courthouse, a short walk to the US PTO, but a long walk to Old Town. Room was clean and well-maintained. I would recommend only to folks who have business at the courthouse or the PTO.
The hotel was acceptable, but nothing special, certainly not at the luxury level . Slamming doors at night made it hard to sleep. The novelty showers are not very effective.
As of 2008, the hotel is relatively new.
No self parking // must pay for valet parking. Breakfast very average.