Hotel built in 1996, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 30, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Pension, No-smoking hotel
Sudurhlid 35d, 105 Reykjavík, Iceland
- City centre (Reykjavik) 3.92 km
- Airport (Keflavik International Airport (KEF)) 37.57 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Roof garden
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 ISK Cost per day 0 ISK Provider Hotel
- Satellite TV
- Bathroom with shower
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Storeroom for skiing equipment
Evaluations of The Capital-Inn
The staff was always helpfull and resourcefull. The breakfast was simple but good,and diners where cheap and good in comperation with others.Simple,not ´´Michelin star material´´,but the cook knew how to fill your bellie in a good way.
Since my room was at the road side,en some windows didnt close ´´air tight´´,there was some traffic noise,and if you were close to the window you could feel a little draft...solved by putting the heating a bit higher,and clossing the curtains,so not realy a problem.
good value for reykjavik
iceland still is expensive...
reasonable price, Close to Perlan and Kringlan (large shopping mall)
location far away from town centre (but ok provided with the cheap price. Noise from ground floor at night
This is more a guesthouse than an hotel, a Kitchen is avalaible should you need to prepare your meal.
A little bit noisy due to groups, but it would be hard to avoid that when 10 teenagers are together.