Hotel built in 1920, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 28, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 23, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on wednesday, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 28, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-04-30, Renovation work planned 2016-11-14, to 2016-12-23, in area room
Hochstr. 27, 56321 Rhens, Germany
- Station (Boppard Hbf) 6.8 km
- City centre (Rhens) 0.23 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 71.89 km
- Highway (A61 - Koblenz/Waldesch) 8.22 km
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:30.00 until 21:00.00 Closed wednesday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Socialwave
- Breakfast from 08:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 08:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Socialwave
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 28 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 7 day(s)
Evaluations of AKZENT Hotel Roter Ochse
Staff are welcoming and friendly, nothing is to much trouble. Room was cleaned and decorated to a high standard. Would recommend air conditioning or fan in bedrooms in the summer months.
The staff were friendly, food excellent. The surrounding area is worth visiting. To be honest you get what you pay for and this room was reasonably priced.
The reception was empty when we arrived as the staff were waiting on tables and took rather a long time to attend to us. The room was in the annexe, dingy, not at all welcoming, floor cold, no carpet or rugs and no heating in the shower room which was cold. No tea/coffee making facilities.
Great family freindly hotel and first beer garden we had come across with a play area for the kids. Would definatley recommend this hotel and Rhens to anyone wanting to stay away from the large cities/ towns in the Rhine valley. We would visit again.
Church bells early morning, be as we had young children we were already awake so not a big issue.
The staff are friendly and try to help.
Parking is not available at the hotel, but some way off in a side street. The bathroom could do with a makeover to lift the overall quality.
Great place, Hotel info.com does not let me choose a child as a guest but the hotel reduces my price because I brought a child with me. The staff is really really cool and nice.
The restaurant is really good, the bad for this is it is packed until late at night and loud in your room when trying to sleep.
Very friendly and welcoming. Excellent breakfast and at restuarant. Quiet small village near Koblenz. Excellent value.Knowledge of the Rhine area very good.
No TV in room.