Hotel built in 1974, Number of floors 21, Total number of rooms 426, Number of single rooms 92, Number of double rooms 334, of which have 2 separate beds 92, of which have a double bed 242, Rooms with connecting door 10, Number of rooms with air conditioning 426, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of business rooms 78, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 426, Family rooms available 10, Children's beds/cots 10
Jalan Sultan Ismail 1, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Station (Kuala Lumpur - Sentral Railway Station) 4.0 km
- City centre (Kuala Lumpur) 1.47 km
- Airport (Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)) 55.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Outdoor swimming pool open from 07:00.00 until 19:00.00
- Health and beauty center
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 426 rooms
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur
Location - a few mins to MRT station, shopping & food choices, Breakfast - varieties of choices, Friendly staff.
Time of business hours for swimming pool (till 20:00 is a bit early)
very nice location ... trains an shopping mall is just beside
the water heater is hard to adjust... either its too hot or its too cold...
Impeccable service from staff
When we arrived the hotel, the staff informed us that our booking information are not in their system even with the booking confirmation info on my email. In fact, they had been overbooked. Left me stranded in KL city at 4am in the morning. I WILL NEVER BOOK THROUGH THIS WEBSITE AGAIN!
Only the breakfast was good.
Service level was not to my expectation. When i arrived at the hotel to check in, I pass the front line staff the confirmation print out for my stay. Firstly he told me that there wasn't any bookings made. Secondly he told me that breakfast was only for 1 pax. After a few checks, the staff confirm my room with breakfast for 2.Thirdly, i wasn't aware that the agent has not deducted the hotel stay amount from my credit card. It was explained by a female staff that it's only to secure the booking. I then paid & settle the payment. When i entered the room, I could not belive that the room was very small. Separate toilet & bathroom. The toilet does not have water hose compared to other hotels. When we were prepared to go to bed at night, we wanted to off the lights outside the toilet but when we do that the aircon switched off. We rang the reception & they arranged for a technical person to rectify the problem. When he arrived, he told us that there was a wiring problem so he took out both the bulbs. I could not imagine staying in a 5 star hotel with such an unpleasant experience. This was indeed my first visit. I felt cheated with the amount I paid for the smallest room i ever come across. Will never ever recommend anyone to this hotel.
The staff upgraded me and my family to delux category at FOC. And the additional bed was not charged too! It's was really great staying experience and I will definitely stay there again!
Pillows were softI gave 2 for the cleanliness because there was one dirty cloth on the bedside table left either by the previous occupant or the cleaning lady. Other than that, no negative comment.
As the hotel was booked by a staff person I never saw any website or description so cannot comment. !
I thought the room (a Superior) was excellent except for 4 things: 1) the hum in the water system was very noisy - even from the next room 2) the Intenet cable was so short it could not reach the port on my laptop and because it was jammed into the wall socket and could not be replaced 3)It did not appear possible to vary the air-con (too cold!) 4) it was not possibel to get teh Olympics on the TV in the room - you had to go down to the bar
* The hotel was very central to everywhere we wanted to go. * The king deluxe bed & the pillows provided was very comfortable
* I have booked this hotel partly is because there's breakfast provided as shown on your website. But when I was there, they insisted that my booking is for room only. So I am denied from the hotel breakfast. * I have checkin my 2nd room at midnight and they tell me they have run out of king size bedrooms. I find it unacceptable since I have already mentioned to the counter staff during my 1st room checkin that since they are still busy doing cleaning up of the checkout rooms, I will checkin the next room later.