Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 12, Total number of rooms 314, Number of single rooms 112, Number of double rooms 202, of which have 2 separate beds 200, of which have a double bed 0, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 18, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of apartments 50, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Motel, Apartment/Suite hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 314, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-08-14
Billstedter Hauptstr. 36, 22111 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 6.24 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 7.21 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 12.43 km
- Highway (A1 - Hamburg-Billstedt) 2.63 km
Conveniently located in the Billstedt district of Hamburg, this hotel is the ideal starting point for exploring this charming hanseatic city. The city centre is about 6 kilometres from the hotel and attracts with its famous fish market and the fascinating Speicherstadt district.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 9 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator LAN1
- Breakfast from 05:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Fridge in 314 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Washing machine for guests
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Panorama Inn Hotel- und Boardinghaus
No parking spaces,there is a garage for 20 euro a day, bathroom is not clean,smell of smoke everywhere in the hotel, the staff at the reception dest looked exhausted somewhat not friendly.
I traveled almost one month and experienced many hotels in Germany. This hotel is ranked at the lowest to my personal impression. Not only the quality of breakfast and room, but also that of personals who work at the hotel are not recommendable
Matratzen durchgelegen (sonst war das Zimmer prima)
even after requesting early checkin the hotel staff did not entertain the request and made me wait for the room for more than 2 hours. The internet in the lobby is highly unusable and does not open office https sites.
Staff were excellent and made us feel very welcome and spoke perfect english. Hotel was in a great location not far from the transport facilities. Room was clean and tidy
Roll up cupboard didn't roll up to give access to the sink, only one pillow on the bed (not minors).
I have stayed at this hotel 4-5 times and it has always been a positive experience. It is a very good place to stay if you need a place to sleep. The room was very clean, staff is friendly, affordable price, and you can park if you are travelling by car. I will definitely recommend this hotel.
Drinks at the breakfast. There was tea and coffee, but no juice. The cold drinks (whatever it was) tasted terrible. Water temperature in the bathroom was hard to adjust. You need a very hard flow in order to get warm water.
Hotel is easily accessable by U-Bahn (U2). From U Station about 10 Min. to walk. Area with Shops and a Shopping Center is just opposite the street, only 5 min to walk. A couple of Restaurants and Snackbars are close the the hotel too.
Hotel is located at a crossing of 2 much frequented streets.
Stuff VERY friendly
very good value for the money - I booked through hotel.de and paid only 61.50 Euro for a two bed room with breakfest. 4.50 Euro for parking seemed also very reasonable.
Very clean and comfortable. Very handy for the Billstedt Center and U bahn. Einstein Bistro next door highly recommended.
Some road noise from ambulances and the like. Not the hotels fault but woke us a couple of times.