Hotel built in 1991, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 132, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 120, of which have a double bed 120, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 132
Georg-August-Zinn-Str. 2, 65183 Wiesbaden, Germany
- Station (Wiesbaden Hauptbahnhof) 1.78 km
- City centre (Wiesbaden) 0.39 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 22.48 km
- Highway (BUNDESAUTOBAHN 66) 2.5 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- WLAN operator LAN1
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider LAN1
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Novum Wiesbaden City
Very reasonable for the centre of Wiesbaden. The underground car park is quite adventurous but quite negotiable. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
This hotel could seriously use a lick of paint and some new carpets.
Location. Near shops, bus, walking streets, and sites. Easy to reach train station. If you plan to visit other interesting cities, Wiesbaden is very convenient for it. Noise level is low. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We strongly recommend this hotel.
central location in midist the city.
Too noisy. Closing the windows did not help seal off the noise form the streets.
Inexpensive, clean, well-located, good breakfast,friendly staff.
Comforter on bed was a bit small. Limited, Somewhat challenging parking as a car elevator is used to move your car up and down the levels. My full size Toyota Camry did fit. though.
Prebooked parking space, at the hotel I was told it is not possible to prebook ?!