Hotel built in 1983, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 500, Number of single rooms 500, Number of double rooms 500, of which have a double bed 122, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 105, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Miles & More, No-smoking room 500
Einfahrtsstraße 1- 3 A - 1300 16000, 1300 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 15.51 km
- City centre (Wien) 16.96 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 1.35 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 9,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 34,00 EUR Hourly rate 4,00 EUR
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 05:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast from 05:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Swisscom
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 325 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Porter service Cost per item 3 EUR
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 7 EUR
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Welcome drink
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
Evaluations of NH Vienna Airport Conference Center
Vicinity to the airport
Key card did not work 3 times in a 4 night stay! Punch hole in the armchair! Cleaning service asked for 2 mornings if I need the room to be cleaned. Considering that customer has the choice to put the respective tag (please clean/don't clean the room) I don't think such questions are necessary. Cleanliness of the room to be improved in particular the floor.
it is close to the airport
the place is in need of refurbishment. the queue for check-in/out is quite long so one has to be prepared for the wait. the room though big is dark the couch has some stains of long use already...food was ok but it could be better so as the service, selection for the buffet was so la la... no free bottle of water which is kind of weird.... noise from the outside (planes flying in/out) could be heard too so in a gist it wasn't worth paying the rate...not the usual NH standard you would expect
Hotel facility improving every year!
Some noise because of a drilling machine at 16:30.
The room had a kettle and coffee/tea facilities.
Could not connect to the wifi at all.
Extremely comfortable bed and a good night's sleep.
perior room should have included a free drink, which no one offered and I did not receive.
The vicinity of airport & OS training center
I didn't like the cleanliness of the room. Multiple stains on the wall and on the bed. Chair that stands next to the table had one faulty leg and couldn't be used.
Staff were very pleasant and helpful both at reception & restaurant.
Buffet breakfast not worth the price. I think it is to expensive.
Very close to the airport
Lack of kettle and tea bags in the room
No coffee and tea at the room.