Hotel built in 2005, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 83, Number of single rooms 31, Number of double rooms 49, Number of junior suites 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 15
Strada Pestalozzi 1/a, 300115 Timisoara, Romania
- Station (Gara Nord) 4.0 km
- City centre (Timisoara (Banat)) 1.1 km
- Airport (Timişoara Traian Vuia Airport (TSR)) 9.56 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 19:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 83 rooms
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 23:59.00
Evaluations of NH Timisoara
Unstable, unreliable Wi-Fi. Probably just a cheap router that needs rebooting every 20 minutes. Mattress needs replacing.
- Comfortable bed
- The room I initially was given was not cleaned after the last occupant (dirty bathroom, hair in bed, bathrobe in the bathroom) - Housekeeping didn't work well: Always stains in the bathroom, toilet not cleaned properly
Brekfast was good. Small sauna also nice.
Booking from Hotel.de did not worked for me. HN Timisoara hotel made new booking for me when I arriver for another price.
- the TV remote was missing ( the receptionist did not bother to solve the problem) // - noisy air onditioning // - the condensation produced by the air conditioning flowed from the ceiling onto the floor of the room - mosquitoes in the room // - for the reasons above I demand an other room // - even if there were rooms available in the hotel the receptionist did not change the room // - I lost more than an hour trying to contact the hotel reception to announce late arrival (no one answered the phone)
Price was expensive
The bed was excellent
The room was on ground floor and the noise from the traffic was quite high at all times.
Friendly and helping staff at the Reception . Provided all required things very well . I planed to leave at 4 am still some sandwiches were parcelled and were given it was so cool .
About the breakfast : Butter given for the breakfast was stincking little both the days .Boiled eggs were over by 8.15 am . Rest everything was very good .
breakfast and internet speed
- electric circuit breaker was buzzing - 2 small beds put together to form a larger bed were sliding from each other. - the coverlet was short and small - hot water temperature wasn't stable and sometimes it camed out very hot
Near to take the ´´tranv´´ (public transportation) to Conti's Plant/Office, all the business trip services, also some luxury (TV Cable, room/bathroom size, bed), nearby airport, good price-benefit.
Advice: Ask when booking for a room on 2nd floor to comply policies.
Staff are very friendly and very helpful Aside from the very fast internet connection, the room is also very clean.