Hotel built in 1924, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 35, Total number of rooms 655, Number of suites (separate rooms) 19, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
525 Lexington Avenue at 49th Street, 10017 New York, United States of America
- Station (New York - Grand Central Terminal) 0.48 km
- City centre (New York) 5.54 km
- Airport (La Guardia Airport (LGA)) 8.78 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of New York Marriott East Side
good position in the centre, personnel helpful with taxis
Had to wait 1 hour (till 9:15p.m.) for the room. Room was not large enough . It was not a usual room. There was no sofa in the room.
The room is small and you can hear conversatons coming form the room.
Ipod Cable connected to TV - why doesn't everyone do this!!!!
Bathrooms small, no space around the sink for washbags/toiletries. Small bath. Lifts look and feel old and tired. Lobby set up was scruffy.
Nice and clean rooms. Friendly staff. great view on high-floors.
Prices go sometimes out of range - extending the stay would have been 200% of price per night...
Good Concierge Lounge
Hallways and elevators not air conditioned, very hot!