Hotel built in 2004, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 164, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 148, Number of rooms with air conditioning 106, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Suite hotel, Holiday hotel, Holiday resort, Family hotel, No-smoking room 164, Children's beds/cots 2
Ул. Большая Конюшенная 10, 191186 Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
- Station (Saint Petersburg - Moskovsky Railway Station) 2.0 km
- City centre (Sankt-Peterburg) 0.63 km
- Airport (Pulkovo Airport (LED)) 20.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 RUB
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 RUB
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel restaurant menu in Mandarin
- Selection of Chinese dishes in restaurant and room service
- Breakfast with Chinese dishes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Individually controlled ventilation in 164 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Complimentary slippers provided in room
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Check-out terminal
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Food vouchers valued at 550 RUB
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Room service
- Limousine service
- Welcome booklet in Mandarin
- Mandarin log-in instructions for internet
Evaluations of Nevsky Grand
Central location, good rooms.
Noise from another rooms may ruin your sleeping attempts. Breakfast is good but personnel is not enough to quickly serve, there are not enough space in the cafe and plates/forks/etc are quickly all used up.
Hotel offered us better duplex room and allow to keep our luggage at hotel before the room was ready and ordered taxi to the airport.
Address of our stay was changed without prior notification. I accidentally found out that when called one day in advance regarding different matter.
The room was reasonable, if a bit small. The bathroom was in good order. Free WLAN worked well. Free drinking water from a hall dispenser was convenient. AC and ventilation were good. Local telephone calls were free and worked well. Location is very convenient, within a short walk of the major museums, shopping, good restaurants, a 24-hour pharmacy, and the metro. Reception staff were very helpful. Breakfast items were varied and tasty.
Carpet needed cleaning. One could feel some of the springs in the mattress on the bed // a mattress pad or better mattress would be in order. Elevator was quite slow. Fresh fruit at breakfast was sometimes cut up in advance and consequently brown in some cases. Reception is closed at night.
Small room, not cheap - but seems average for St Petersburg. Breakfast a bit of a shambles - not enough seating.
In the Nevsky Deluxe the rooms have been O.K. and the personnel very friendly. The location is excellent close to the attractions. The breakfast is only small but the ladies provide it until 1pm in their friendly way.
We arrived with booked 8 nights in the Nevsky Grand Hotel but they told us we have to go to the Nevsky Deluxe where our room is booked. No other room available. The Deluxe you reach through a dirty backyard and it has only 7 rooms. The road is very noisy. We tried once the Nevsky Grand Hotel breakfast what is possible but it had been too crowded or the room too small and not too much more available.
Noise, Price-to-value ratio.
The location of the hotel is very central for all tourist attractions. We were very pleased with this and the special offer that we found on your site relating to this hotel
There was no mention prior to arriving to the hotel that there was renovations in place. This would not have affected our choice of hotel but at least we would have been aware that some renovations were taking place. A result of these renovations was that the lift was out of order most days. This affected us as we were staying on the 6th floor.