Hotel built in 2015, Total number of rooms 330, Number of single rooms 145, Number of double rooms 162, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 330, Family rooms available 11
34 London Road, M1 2PF Manchester, United Kingdom
- Station (Manchester Piccadilly) 0.0 km
- City centre (Manchester) 0.4 km
- Airport (Manchester International) 14.7 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 GBP
- Closed monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP Fee per day 0,00 GBP
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP Cost per day 0 GBP
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 17
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Temperature controls in 330 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 GBP
- Express check-out
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Motel One Manchester-Piccadilly
very central, friendly and clean
a water bottle in the room would be great
Very stylish hotel, with lovely bar to entrance. Good position for the Northern Quarter for my night out. Really comfortable room, and bed, and a late check out of 12 noon! Brilliant.
No cooked breakfast for the hangover, so skipped it!
Clean, modern room. Staff very friendly and great location.
Breakfast overpriced and not up to much. No cooked breakfast option, just continental meats, cereal, pastries and fruit.
Good location. Friendly competent staff. Clean room, nice breakfast
Day staff and how clean the room is. Also the location is spot on near the station.
Wifi did not connect, told reception just shrugged shoulders. Tried to buy water in the evening but POS system down told to go get cash or buy from the station. Hotel shiny on the outside but once the night staff came on they could not care less
We liked the location - its proximity to the station was perfect for us. We were impressed with the check-in - pleasantness of the staff and the speed and ease of the completion of the process.
The decor was nice, hotel was very clean, staff were amazing and proactive, they went out there way to help me and my son get to the football with additional trams/ bus info. Absolutely faultless Great experience
I was only there for one night
Excellent location and welcoming staff. Very clean hotel.
Lack of storage space in room. No plug in wash basin.
Clean, friendly, good value for money and very convenient for Manchester Piccadilly station.
Very minimalist - don't expect anything to be provided
Will definitely stay again if in manchester, really good value for money & right in the city centre & it was really clean and modern. Have recommended it to family & friends.