Hotel built in 2007, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 533, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 533, Number of junior suites 27, Number of rooms with air conditioning 533, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 387682, No-smoking room 434
Maritimplatz 1, 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 6.52 km
- City centre (Düsseldorf) 5.56 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 1.49 km
- Highway (A44 - Düsseldorf-Flughafen) 0.64 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 25,00 EUR Hourly rate 4,00 EUR
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 5
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Indoor pool
- Turkish bath
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Deutsche Telekom
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider Deutsche Telekom
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Internet TV
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection
- Room safe
- Fridge in 533 rooms
- Temperature controls in 533 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 533 rooms
- Pets permitted Fee per day 25 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 23:59.00
Evaluations of Maritim Düsseldorf
Location - 2 min walk to the Terminal
Generally a nice, well equipped room. Very quiet (noise level), considering it is airport based.
1) Despite informing them that I was going to have a late-night check-in, they cancelled my room. Fortunately another room was available. 2) I had an early departure (before 6am and start of breakfast). I was informed that a light breakfast option was available for such circumstances, but when I went down in the morning all the breakfasts were gone - only coffee left.
Very nice room and accommodations. Proximity to the airport is good via walkway.
Convenience to airport gates. Consistently clean and updated rooms.
Pillows were not very good.
Excellent location for early flight, just a few minutes walk to the airport terminal. Very convenient to return rental car (Sixt) by parking the car in the hotel's underground garage and drop the key at Sixt office (not 24h open though) just next to the hotel reception.
Poor internet speed, cannot open standard webpages with photos. Would be helpful if hotel could provide luggage carts.
I had a flight the next day so I liked the fact that it is near the airport.
The downside is it is a bit far from the city center.
Close to the airport.
Convenient location, friendly staff at reception.
Weak blow dryer, was not provided hair conditioner or lotion.
Efficient service, clean rooms, lounge for relaxing after long day with colleagues.
Need to take steps up and down to the lobby when walking over to airport terminal.