Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
10 BAYFRONT AVENUE, 018956 Singapore, Singapore
- City centre (Singapore) 1.16 km
- Airport (Singapore Changi International Airport (SIN)) 16.79 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Marked disabled parking space
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of Marina Bay Sands
Very poor wifi. I had a very bad experience checking out - my room key was deactivated and I was unable to use the elevators and get back into my room to collect my baggage
Kind Employee - Kelly . She completed perfectly on my request. Thank you for Kelly and I really appreciate her. Infinite Pool
Crowd and Noisy for many guest.
one of the best hotels in the world
staff is very accommodating especially those who cleans the rooms. elevators are quite fast.
rooms are quite small. breakfast is only ok but after staying 5 days - it gets boring. Some facilities in the room are top grade, while others like iron provided in the room is leaking, the cable got problems on the day we left, the hairdryer is basic, etc.. our company even had an event in the hotel and the room we had was a bit shabby..
Super clean room, Excellent pool view, Fantastic place to stay
Check-in staff were excellent...this includes the doormen and porter staff.
-Breakfast is good with varieties - F&B staffs are friendly
- Non smoking room but very smoky smell and needs inionizer to get rid of the stale smell but does not work entirely - suppose to be single bed but actual was tow bed without being properly informed by the check in receptionn