Hotel built in 1991, Total number of rooms 33, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 30, of which have 2 separate beds 24, of which have a double bed 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 14:00, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 14:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 10:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, Country hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Riding lodge, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 15
Am Dornbusch 8, 64390 Erzhausen, Germany
- Station (Darmstadt Hbf) 7.41 km
- City centre (Erzhausen) 0.88 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 11.42 km
- Highway (A661 - Egelsbach) 3.31 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Telekom
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 08:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 08:30 o'clock
- Halal food available
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider Telekom
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 33 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Landhotel Margaretenhof
Dinner until 10pm, simple but low priced.
Noise from the airport nearby.
Quiet place, sufficient parking. Friendly staff.
The restaurant is poor: only a selection of pre-baked pizza's.
Internet connection is non-existant. Service is provided by a seperate company that provides hotspots andconnection is so slow Internet Expolorer continually times out and will not connect. Internet access was a primary reason for chosing this hotel and I was extremely dissatisfied with the lack of access.
Remarkably high standard of accommodation for the price.Very good food.
Very welcoming. Particularly pleasant to be taken to the station and picked up again in the evening as we didn't have a car. A most satisfactory stay.
This didn't worry us but the television didn't seem to work.
Cheap, large and very quiet room. Free internet in room. Lunch is excellent and cheap.