Hotel built in 2006, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 126, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 126, of which have 2 separate beds 63, of which have a double bed 53, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, Rooms with connecting door 5, Number of rooms with air conditioning 126, Hotel closed from 2009-12-23, to 2009-12-26, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Women's hotel, No-smoking room 60
Granby Row,Parnell Square, Dublin, Ireland (Eire)
- Station (Dublin - Connolly Railway Station) 0.88 km
- City centre (Dublin) 1.07 km
- Airport (Dublin Airport (DUB)) 7.6 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10 EUR
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 10:00.00 and from 18:00 until 21:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with spy-hole in 126 rooms
- Door with security lock in 126 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board in 126 rooms
- Temperature controls in 126 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 126 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 126 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 0 EUR
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Maldron Hotel Parnell Square
Great location, very friendly and approachable staff. Breakfast was very good as well.
hotel is great value for a 1/2night stey,its not somewere you can hang around and enjoy the hotel.bar/restaurant very small its ok for a coffee or drink then head out.ideal hotel if your looking to explore dublin
dont like when you book the room for a cheap rate your always stuck out the back near the road and skips,always try ask for better room your entitled to it.
pancakes at breakfast
shower did not work properly, charge for check in before 2pm, tv did not work, signs of wear and tear.
The staff were pleasant
The rooms needed to be updated and the carpet needed a thorough cleaning. I am assuming the odd smell in my room was coming from the carpet.
value for money in a central location
The staff was very kind and helpful. The beds are very comfortable. Good situation, close to the city centre and quiet. I would recommend it.
Not to far from the city Centre and just near from O'Connell Street.
The area is not great due to drunk people around at night.
close to city center
parking space not available, although requested on my booking
Centrally located, sights are in walking distance.
Be sure to reserve your parking space in the very small garage.
TV offer (in times of satellite tv) very poor!