Hotel built in 1978, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 55, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 50, of which have 2 separate beds 25, of which have a double bed 31, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 16, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 55, Hotel closed from 2011-12-15, to 2012-03-01, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 0, Number of business rooms 0, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Beach hotel, No-smoking room 55, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 4, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
Passeig de la Ribera 52, 08870 Sitges, Spain
- Station (RENFE) 1.0 km
- City centre (Sitges) 1.0 km
- Airport (Barcelona International Airport (BCN)) 23.8 km
- Highway (Sitges Centre) 10.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Garage is a 5-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 13:30.00 until 23:00.00 Closed wednesday
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:45 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider Vodafone
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- CD player
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 55 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DVD player
- Hotel safe
- Changing mat for babies
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Room service from 09:00.00 until 15:00.00
Evaluations of La Santa Maria
We have stayed in this hotel many times and are treated as personal friends by the long serving staff. The food is excellent and the service also - very good value for money.
Nothing - we knew what to expect
They are not taking care of the rooms / building. Our and some other rooms had black out. Ppl there are nice but a young girl at the reception is absolutely useless.
Hotel desk staff were the best.
Breakfast buffet was nice. Regular menu items at lunch and dinner were overpriced and average or less than average in quality.
Excellent location on the beach, and a super friendly and accomodating staff. We were on the back side and it was very quite and dark thanks to the shutters.
The bathrooms could use a bit of an update, our shower had to be hand held, and the faucet on the sink kept falling off. Occasionally there were items on the breakfast buffet that should not have been recycled the next day.
My friend Scott and I stayed here and it was a totally charming hotel, in the old-style Spanish mode. We were both very pleased. The buffet breakfast was great, and we couldn't get enough of the great coffee. We ate dinner at the restaurant three nights running, great every night. Beautiful location, right on the beach and close to amenities. I would stay here again, and so would he. While I was there, I got a terrible sunburn, and Joanna,the concierge was very kind and quite helpful.
The photographs of the hotel could show how charming this place is. It is a wonderful old hotel, and you really feel like you've gone back in time--change the photos!