Hotel built in 1966, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 103, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 33, of which have 2 separate beds 63, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of rooms with air conditioning 103, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 80, Children's beds/cots 5
Via Augusta 5, 08006 Barcelona, Spain
- Station (Barcelona - Passeig de Gràcia Railway Station) 1.28 km
- City centre (Barcelona) 1.54 km
- Airport (Barcelona International Airport (BCN)) 12.74 km
- Highway 10.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 24 EUR
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 24 EUR
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board in 106 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 106 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service Cost per item 1,10 EUR
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Welcome drink
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 11:00.00 until 22:30.00
Evaluations of Balmoral
Breakfast is Ok
I did not like the room.
perfect location . Close to Sagrada familia, close to the plaza Cataluna.
Old fashioned Hotel. It definately requires recostruction. Window only to inner shaft. AC did not work so it was too warm in the room. However all necessary for one night was in.
Very well situated hotel, rooms are well endowed and the price is competitive.
The hotel staff was unhelpful in a insurance matter. The English is not their strong point. The breakfast is good, but I had a problem one day.
Very well situated. Wifi. Ideal for business traveller. Staff poor english speakers. Rooftop wellness area great. Took some time for staff to answer phonecalls. Good value for 4*.
Free W-LAN connection.
They offer some rooms separated only by light connecting doors, i.e. you notice all noise from adjacent rooms.
Hotel location is good - close to some Gaudi buildings, close to Metro station, and good walk to the center.
Please mention the distance to Las Ramblas and Catalunya Pl. in the description. These are also the main points of interest, but they were not mentioned. Also it is useful to position the hotel in relation to nearest Metro station.
Great location (very close to the city center) and unbeatable price-performance ratio.