Hotel built in 2000, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 154, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 29, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 154
Peartree Roundabout,Woodstock Road, OX2 8JD Oxford, United Kingdom
- Station (Oxford (Station)) 3.85 km
- City centre (Oxford) 5.11 km
- Airport (London Luton Airport (LTN)) 63.58 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ironing machine for pants
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Holiday Inn OXFORD
Clean and modern hotel, with quite good gym and swimming pool and good breakfast.
As always holidays Inns are over priced for what they are. Location also not brilliant, but okay if you like KFC, costa or don't leave the hotel.
General helpfulness off the staff.
£5 per hour for WI FI? £15 per day for WI FI How did you calculate those rates or are you kidding.. Extortionate.
Everything you'd expect from a Holiday Inn hotel, nice rooms, nice staff and a clean and tidy environment.
The location isn't great, it's basically a small service area off the A34, other than the hotel restaurant there isn't much in the way of places to eat unless you get in the car and drive. At £139 per night without breakfast I thought it was quite expensive, but if you have time to make use of the leisure facilities etc than I guess it's not too bad.