Hotel built in 1900, Last partial renovation 2000, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 38, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 13, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 38, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 38, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 1
Via Porlezza 4, 20123 Milan, Italy
- Station (Milano - Porta Garibaldi Railway Station) 1.99 km
- City centre (Milano) 0.58 km
- Airport (Linate Airport (LIN)) 7.74 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 1 EUR
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 1 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,50 EUR Provider Fastweb
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 106
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Video machine (VCR)
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls in 38 rooms
- Ceiling fan in 10 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Chinese TV channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 80,00 EUR
- Car rental
- WLAN in room
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Genius Downtown
The position is strategic, close to the M1 station of Cairoli Castello.
It is an old building so the layout is like a labyrinth.
Nice location, clean room.
I can hear noise from people walking in the room above me. No free wifi from hotel although they provide internet station with ipad docked. P.s: Milan city has a free wifi for visitor which was nice.
Helpful, friendly staff.
Hotel is in need of some refurbishing.
Location of the hotel was perfect and room quality (usefulness) was good. Breakfast was also better than expected.
There were noises out of the room.