Hotel built in 1988, Number of floors 16, Total number of rooms 283, Number of single rooms 179, Number of double rooms 104, Number of suites (separate rooms) 15, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 283
Congress Road, G3 8QT Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Station (Glasgow - Central Railway Station) 1.99 km
- City centre (Glasgow) 2.13 km
- Airport (Glasgow International Airport (GLA)) 9.04 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Beauty parlor
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Crowne Plaza GLASGOW
Fantastic hotel, fantastic staff, fantastic food!
Good location, modern facilities
Bathroom was a little worn looking, walls looked dirty, chip in bath.
Well-sized room, clean and with everything you need. Nice staff
Good simple food offering, but the quality is not always there.
Spotlessly clean, excellent staff, good value for money at price paid.
Heating / air conditioning in room very noisy and impossible to have on whilst trying to sleep
The booking was made through my work's travel agency and clearly something went wrong between the agency & hotel as I had to settle the bill myself rather than it going back to the company.
I THINK THAT THE HOTEL SHOULD HAVE HAD MORE STAFF.ORDERING FOOD OR DRINKS WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.FOOD TOOK TOO LONG .BAR STAFF WERE VERY HARRASSED.
excellent for attending concerts at secc and staff service couldn't have been more helpful.
two requests were on your web site, neither were followed up by the hotel.