Hotel built in 1997, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 179, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
35 Lockwood Drive, 29401 Charleston, United States of America
- City centre (Charleston) 1.46 km
- Airport (Charleston Air Force Base-International Airport (CHS)) 15.14 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DVD player
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Courtyard Charleston Waterfront
Very nice view of the Harbor. Nice outdoor seating and pool.
Not close enough to walk to restaurants in the Historic District
Nice facility. Great location.
Breakfast had little variety.
Very nice staff. Very eager to help.
Nice room but had to walk up narrow steps to the bed and bath area. Not so easy with a suitcase. A fair amount of noise from the room next door.
Good location to downtown areas. The bed was comfortable.
Breakfast is not included in price as listed, but other than it was fine.