Hotel built in 2006, Number of floors 11, Total number of rooms 270, Number of suites (separate rooms) 9, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel
300 East 4th Street, 78701 Austin, United States of America
- Station (Austin - Amtrak station) 1.63 km
- City centre (Austin) 0.26 km
- Airport (Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)) 10.42 km
Close to the 6th Street entertainment district, the hotel is only a short walk from Austin Convention Centre and the banks of the Colorado River. In your free time, you can jog along Town Lake or kayak on the river.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Courtyard Austin Downtown/Convention Center
Nice property, definitely the higher end of a Courtyard
staff is great!
I love the location. It is nice to be able to walk from your hotel to a restrant.
The price is a little high for what you get.
The workout facility was excellent and the room was much quiter than the Marriott Austin South hotel.
The price was too high. It would be nice if you could negoitate a lower price.