Hotel built in 1980, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 25, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 20, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2
Bernardstr. 79, 63067 Offenbach am Main, Germany
- Station (Offenbach(Main)Hbf) 1.31 km
- City centre (Offenbach) 1.06 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 17.25 km
- Highway (A661 - Offenbach-Kaiserlei) 0.5 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 6,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Parking for women at hotel
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with window
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- TV with international news channel
- Vending machine for beverages
- Express check-out
- Car rental
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Aariana
Too expensive and not worth of its price
We lived in single rooms. They were OK. Had all the necessary furniture and equipment except for the fridge. Heating is adjustable so you can have whatever temperature you wish. The surrounding area is quiet and sleep was undisturbed. The personnel was very helpful and understading. Very good value for the money if you are coming on business.
There was no fridge in the room. Perhaps cleaning could be a little more thorough.
friendly and helpfull staff
Free WLAN, surprisingly good breakfast (good orange juice!), friendly staff! Sure, this is not a ´´luxury hotel´´, but everything was very clean and well looked after. Very attractive price for what you get.
quiet and comfortable // free internet
TV is very small and it is awkward to watch TV with the set hanging from the ceiling and no comfortable chair in the room!
Jina at the Reception Desk was very nice and friendly. Ideal location for the event we were attending.
the outsite off the hotel is nog nice, but inside very good
A clean, inexpensive hotel located near transportation hubs and shops. Lots of variety on the breakfest buffet. Great effort was made to make the hotel inviting and modern but it was a VERY OLD building that cosmetic enhancement could not change that fact.
Not real quiet. I could hear the person in the next room snoring all night. Parking is tight and I never saw a mini-bar.
Very clean and friendly staff. I would certainly stay there again.