An error has occurred. We are sorry.
Please repeat your entry.
Or call us by phone.
Please repeat your entry.
Or call us by phone.
INK Hotel Amsterdam owes its name to the rich history of the building in which, as former home of the Dutch newspaper 'De Tijd', stories were conceived, written and brought to life in ink. INK Hotel is the place "where stories are yet to be written". INK Hotel Amsterdam is a luxury design hotel, where the traditional rules of hospitality are freely translated to the modern day, rewriting the definition of 'luxury'. Award winning, design located in the heart of Amsterdam.
Further information on the hotel
The Covent Hotel Amsterdam features many services and facilities, including a bar. The cosy Duke of Windsor bar is known to be a favourite meeting point in the centre of Amsterdam.
Every day 24 hours
Number of floors: 5
Check-in time: 15:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Like this hotel?
Then put it on your wish list.
Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 67, 1012 RE AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
LocationWelcome to Amsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands. Just a few steps from Nieuwezijds Kolk tram stop and Amsterdam Centraal railway station, this hotel benefits from a location in the city centre. Stroll along the Damrak (300m) that is lined with beautiful old houses whose architecture is very typical of Amsterdam.
|City district (Amsterdam)||0.23|
|Metro / suburban train (CENTRAAL STATION)||0.5|
|Station (Amsterdam - Centraal Railway Station)||0.63|
|Congress center (AMSTERDAM RAI)||3.6|
|AMSTERDAM ARENA (AJAX)||9.7|
|Airport (Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS))||11.49|
|Airport (Rotterdam Airport (RTM))||55.97|
|Airport (Eindhoven Airport (EIN))||108.07|
To reach the hotel1) From Schiphol Airport: When you arrive at the airport and you reach the central hall there is a big sign with the train information. 2) From Amsterdam Central Station: You can take tram number... more
1) From Schiphol Airport: When you arrive at the airport and you reach the central hall there is a big sign with the train information. 2) From Amsterdam Central Station: You can take tram number 1, 2, 5, 13 or 17 from the square in front of the station and get off at the first tram stop 'De Kolk'.A10 RING AMSTERDAM. Take line EXIT S 114, station S 114/ZEEBURG, direction ZEEBURG/CENTRUM. Comming from the direction UTRECHT A2 or AMERSFOORT A1 take the A10 ring Amsterdam east (oost), take exit S114 Zeeburg and go through the zeeburgertunnel, then follow the signs Centrum S100, at the first traffic lights after the Central Station turn left, you will go underneath the rail tracs, at the traffic lights turn left again at the next traffic lights turn right you are now on the NieweZijds Voorburg Wal, the hotel will be on you left hand side in about 800 mtrs. | A 10 RING AMSTERDAM. Take line EXIT S 101, station S 101/WESTPOORT, direction CENTRUM. Comming from teh direction ZAANDAM / ALKMAAR, take the ring Amsterdam A10 West, go through the KOEN tunnel, after teh tunnel take the first exit S101 Westpoort, follow teh signs Centrum, at the traffic lights before the central station at the Kamer van Ko ophandel Building turn right, you will go underneath the rail tracks, at the first traffice light turn left, and at the next traffice light turn right. You're on the Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal, the hotel will be on your left hand side in 800 mtrs | A10 RING AMSTEDAM WEST. Take line EXIT S 103, station S 103 HAARLEM, direction CENTRUM. Comming from the direction HAARLEM / HALFWEG S103, follow the S103 into Amsterdam. You will pass Sloterdijk railway station on the left, follow the signs Centrum, at the end of the S103 you will get to the Haarlemmerpoort, turn left at the traffic lights and turn right at the next traffic lights, the rail track is on your left, follow the road and at the second traffic light go straight, at the next traffic light turn right, you're now on the Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal, the hotel is on the left. | A 10 RINGAMSTERDAM OOST. Take line EXIT S 114, station S 114 ZEEBURG, direction CENTRUM
- Suites: 4
- Reception open day and night
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Reception (lobby)
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Fitness centre
- Non-smoking room
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Room safe
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Hotel bar
- Bike rental
- Close to a ski slope
Accepted credit card payments
|City district||0.23 km/0.1 mi|
|Airport||11.49 km/7.1 mi|
|Highway||10 km/6.2 mi|
|Station||0.63 km/0.4 mi|