Hotel built in 1586, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 11, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 10:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 10:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 0, Number of business rooms 0, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 11, Hypoallergenic rooms 11, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms, Renovation work planned 2016-07-15, to 2016-07-16, in area other
Marktplatz 25, 89312 Günzburg, Germany
- Station (Ulm Hbf) 22.48 km
- City centre (Günzburg) 2.57 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 81.81 km
- Highway (A8 - Günzburg) 2.84 km
6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Secure parking
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 10:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers
- Vegetarian food available
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 0
- Cable TV
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Changing mat for babies
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Zur Münz Brauereigasthof
Children older than 5 pay full price.
All my requests for things like an extra pillow or luggage storage were fulfilled promptly and with a smile. The staff remembered my previous visit and handed back a toy my son had left in the room over a month earlier.
The Internet connection was excellent // our room had extra two bunk beds in which we slept instead of the regular beds // the room was pleasantly cool at night // the old town was very quiet at night and through the open windows we could here church bells // the dining room has an upright piano // the hotel is located right at the main square and 5-10 minute walk from the train station, where one can catch a bus departing every 30 minutes to Legoland. Most importantly, during every evening of our four day stay, there was a nice music concert at Marktplatz, just outside the door of our hotel.
The hotel staff speaks little English and we didn´t always get the information we were looking for // the room had no air conditioning and got cruelly hot during the day. I thought my 8-year old would stay free of charge but the actual price was twice as much as anticipated.
Abwasser aus der Toilette wird durch den Abfluss in die Duschtasse gedrückt!!