Hotel built in 1473, Last complete renovation 1991, Last partial renovation 2001, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 16, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:30, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Hiking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 16951, No-smoking room 16, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-12-31
Marktplatz 11, 71706 Markgröningen, Germany
- Station (Schmiden Hbf / Schmiden Stadion) 14.97 km
- City centre (Markgröningen) 0.22 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 26.04 km
- Highway (A81 - Ludwigsburg-Süd) 5.27 km
6:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:30 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 6 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:30.00 until 21:30.00 Closed thursday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 10 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 3 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Changing mat for babies
- Baby monitor available
- Gift vouchers available for Restaurant und Events
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Room service from 08:00.00 until 21:00.00
Evaluations of Zum treuen Bartel
nice view on square
poor breakfast, slow service
Extremely bad coffee and cream on breakfast
Nice little hotel located in the centre of town. From what I could gather, the majority of the centre of the town was built in the 1200s, alot of old German architecture to keep you entertained. Breakfast is pretty good, not Nestor level, but very close. Restaurant within the hotel is quite good and relatively affordable.
Whilst it states parking is available, its only available for '3' guests, so most likely you'll need to park in the spots around town. No worries if it's after 6pm, but during the day you will be in trouble. If you have heavy bags or don't like stairs, this hotel is not for you. There are three floors which you need to use the stairs to reach, so just a note. You also can't park infront of the hotel, so make sure you baggage has wheels. Town is abit far for employees from Abstatt, but perfect for those in Schwieberdingen.
Location not far from training center (5 minutes by car), nice place and downtown
Old furnitures, elevator out of service, the only way to reach my floor was a small spiral staircase. Hotel just in front of the church bells are tolling every 15 minutes all night long
Locality, Breakfast, Personel, Room
Church bell rings very often.
Nettes und freundliches Personal.
Parkplatz in der Nähe zu finden ist sehr schwierig! Sehr hellhörige Zimmern.
Nice town, and easy to get to highways
Parking for hotel is extremely difficult and hard to find but street parking is avaliable
Breakfast WiFi Laundry service
No responsible person present at reception place. before going to hotel I called them told my arrival time. I reached hotel 13:00 but room not ready. they literally kicked me out from the hotel and told me to come at 16:00. they are not ready to give even sitting place. I sat outside hotel and checked in at 16:00 may be some training should be given to staff how to behave with guests.
Very nice quaint hotel.
Very difficult to find parking and to find location of parking. Made it difficult to get in and out.
Very nice staff. A very quaint hotel.
VERY, VERY difficult to get to. Limited convenient parking.