Total number of rooms 44, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 38, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 12:00, Reception manned at weekends from 16:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 44
Gärtnerstr. 1, 77933 Lahr/Schwarzwald, Germany
- Station (Lahr) 3.0 km
- City centre (Lahr/Schwarzwald) 0.17 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 50.96 km
- Highway (A5 - Lahr) 6.35 km
5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 21:00.00 Closed saturday,sunday
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Zum Schwanen
The comparison Price and Service is not adequate
Zimmer zu warm (in einer Art ´´Platte´´, unter dem Flachdach, ohne Klima, obwohl zumindest zeitweise bessere Zimmer verfügbar gewesen wären). Restaurant am 2. und 3. Tag geschlossen. Nur die wenigsten Zimmer (im Altbau, nicht in der ´´Platte´´) sind, wie auf dem Foto im Intranet.
Not a great selection of items for breakfast but we were in a German Hotel so we did not expect everything to be to the English taste. Our evening meal was superb and we will certainly stay there again.
Well located and efficiently run hotel. Provides very friendly and personal service at a fair price. Highly recommended for anyone visiting Lahr.
Ich habe mich gefreut in deismen Hotel zu bleiben. Die Zimmer sind sauber und bequem. Mehr könnte mann nicht ewrwarten.
We love the Lahr. It is an excellent little town that can be accessed by foot from the hotel. It also is very close to super day trips into the Black Forest with good rooms and food for the end of the day. Staff friendly and breakfast offers good variety for everyone.
There is temporarily some road construction in front of the hotel. Minor inconvenience only, i.e. no noise at night or early morning. Construction should be completed by August.