Hotel built in 1450, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 55, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 34, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 32, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 6, Number of rooms with air conditioning 6, Hotel closed from 2009-01-01, to 2009-03-29, Hotel closed from 2009-11-01, to 2009-12-31, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 55, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 4, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-07-31
Bismarckplatz 5, 88709 Meersburg, Germany
- Station (Bahnhof Stadt) 20.0 km
- City centre (Meersburg) 0.14 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 59.7 km
- Highway (A98 - Stockach-Ost) 24.69 km
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12 EUR
- Garage is a 5-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 21:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Fridge in 56 rooms
- Temperature controls in 6 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Zum Schiff Flair Hotel
Everything was quite good for this level of hotel - I mean that for example a room is small, but it's not claimed as 5 stars. Comfortable and cosy. Clean, yes. A little bit difficult with window and shower hands, but it happens always with time, and anyway, it was ok. The staff (dining room, reception) was very nice and friendly, so I have really appreciated the place.
Well, I cannot find anything.
Beautiful location and view of the lake from the room. The room was large, very bright , with small sitting room incorporated. The linen immaculately white and the room tidied while we were eating breakfast.Very pleasant staff.
The bathroom was small and not very modern. The TV set was a small old model - would have appreciated also some international TV channels not in German . No free WiFi but the price for the daily use of internet was reasonably low.
staff is very friendly // good breakfast
TV quality is bad // room sound insulation is not that good.
it is a pity that the hotel and restaurant of the hotel do not communicate.
Ideal location on the lake side, staff all very friendly and helpful.
Hotel undergoing refurbishment, so some disruption. Manager very apologetic as it should have been finished by early April 2009, would expect a couple of months at least before completion.
Staff went out of their way to help with parking our bikes and were very pleasent,
Bath was newly renovated and clean. Unfortunately, the towels were ´´very old´´ and didn't fit with the new bathroom.
Kitchen smell throughout the hotel. Luckily the room didn't smell of food.
Very unfriendly. Restaurants and terrasse close at 9PM despite of the fact that the facilities are directly on the shore of the lake Konstanz. After 9PM no bar and no room service available.
Very nice staff, great location.