Style of hotel and ambience
The elegant Zum Ochsen hotel offers standard and comfort rooms equipped with shower/toilet, telephone, radio, satellite TV and partly balcony. The comfort rooms also provide Internet access and some of them have a bathtub. A restaurant serving home made specialities is also available.
Hotel built in 1979, Last complete renovation 1996, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 1, Hotel closed from 2009-01-01, to 2009-01-08, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 26, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Hiking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 17779, No-smoking room 30, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 1, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-10-31
Großbottwarer Str. 31, 71720 Oberstenfeld, Germany
- Station (Heilbronn Hauptbahnhof ) 15.59 km
- City centre (Oberstenfeld) 0.19 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 37.77 km
- Highway (A81 - Ilsfeld) 5.26 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 17:30 until 22:00.00 Closed monday,tuesday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 30 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Gift vouchers available for Hotelübernachtung + Restaurant
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Zum Ochsen
nice quiet village location, friendly staff
My room was freezing when I got in, Wifi was horrible
Hotel cleans and very sober.
staff speaks only german or a very bad english (ex // breakfast at 7:30 for 6:30) The room smelled like cigarette.
Good location for me (working in Abstatt) big car park close to the hotel massive breakfast Friendly staff very good English level
Very slow internet
Sehr gutes Frühstück. Zwar nicht die größte Auswahl, aber geschmacklich sehr gut. Eine Lampe war defekt und wurde zügig repariert. Die Sauna ist klein aber nett (der Aufgussofen ist sehr ´´pfiffig´´ versteckt). Sehr hilfsbereites Personal. Familiäre Atmosphäre. KLARE EMPFEHLUNG
Der Ort selbst liegt etwas abseits, aber die Lage entschädigt.
Very enjoyable, would recommend.
Picture not of actual hotel (hotel much nicer than picture!).
Sehr gutes 3 Sterne Hotel
Location is ok and decent breakfast.
Internet must get adapter and it only works 20% of the time. Noisy.