Total number of rooms 5, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 3, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Reception manned at weekends from 17:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 17:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 17:00, Latest check-out 10:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Inn, Trade fair/conference hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 5, Children's beds/cots 1
Alt-Sossenheim 74, 65936 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 7.12 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 12.0 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 10.29 km
- Highway (A 66) 2.0 km
5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 14:00.00 and from 17:00 until 23:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Zum Löwen Gasthaus
very nice small hotel - very kind people - very cheap
Equipment is rather old but still in good shape. bathroom was not in the room
Friendly staff, relatively clean.
Very small, poor facilities, noisy lighting/boiler in the bathroom.
Gasthaus Zum Löwen is a traditional Apple Wine Restaurant. The apple wine and the food as well as the friendliness of the landlord and the service staff is exceptional. The room was small but very clean. The only negative side of the coin was the bad soundproof. The restaurant is located at a very busy street.
The staff at this hotel were exceptional. The food was fantastic and the rooms just as described. We would definitely return to this hotel in the future.